Solid self-contained unit: Thin corrugated stainless steel plates are vacuum brazed together to form a very durable, integral piece that can withstand both high pressure and temperature.
Numerous applications: Brazepak units are ideal for industrial, residential, commercial, and HVAC applications including but not limited to refrigerant evaporators and condensers, desuperheaters, subcoolers, economizers, heat recovery, oil coolers, and domestic water heaters and coolers.
Design features and options:
- 150 psig, 435 psig, and 650 psig standard options
- Custom designs up to 2000 psig
- 316L stainless steel plates with copper braze
- Single and double wall options
- Single and dual circuit options (e.g. refrigerant evaporators and condensers)
- Refrigerant distribution devices (i.e. refrigerant evaporator)
- Same day shipment available for standard stock units
- Standard and custom connection options
- Standard and custom mounting options
- ASME (U and N stamp available), UL, CRN, PED, ABS, KGS code options