Solid self-contained unit: Thin corrugated stainless steel plates are vacuum brazed together to form a very durable, integral piece that can withstand both high pressure and temperature. The patented double wall plate design is specifically engineered to allow fluid to flow through leak detection ports to the atmosphere prior to contaminating the other fluid.
Numerous applications: Brazepak double wall units are ideal for industrial, residential, commercial, and HVAC applications. Applications include refrigerant evaporators and condensers, desuper-heaters, sub-coolers, economizers, heat recovery, oil coolers, domestic water heaters and coolers, and where protection against fluid cross contamination is critical.
Design features and options:
- Patented “True” double wall construction including port regions
- “True” dedicated air gap to facilitate leak detection
- Four dedicated leak detection ports for easy leak detection
- 435 psig standard design pressure
- Custom designs up to 2000 psig
- 316L stainless steel plates with copper braze
- Standard and custom connection options
- Standard and custom mounting options
- ASME (U and N stamp available), UL, CRN, PED, NSF, UPC, ABS, KGS code options