Solid self-contained unit: Thin corrugated stainless steel plates are vacuum brazed together to form a very durable, integral piece that can withstand both high pressure and temperature.
Numerous applications: Brazepak nickel brazed units are ideal for ammonia flooded and direct expansion evaporators, condensers, oil coolers, and floor warmers as well as deionized and RO water systems, and biofuel manufacturing.
Design features and options:
- 435 psig standard options
- 316L stainless steel plates with nickel braze
- Standard and custom connection options
- Standard and custom mounting options
- ASME (U and N stamp available), UL, CRN, PED, ABS, KGS code options