- For liquid filtering applications that require unattended operation, maximum uptime, and solids removal from 1 to 1,700 microns, the F-Series family of filter systems delivers unbeatable performance.
- Versatility with a modular design that enables future capacity and configuration flexibility.
- Single system flow rates up to 3,000 gpm (681 m3/hr).
- Smooth pipe and nozzle connection transitions to avoid dead spots in the fluid stream and minimize pressure drop.
- A broad selection of filter media materials and retentions suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Proprietary 3-way, full-ported valves allow fast, frequent sequencing and maximum cleaning force during backwashing.
- Isolated top-to-bottom backwash flow ensures complete and efficient media cleaning while continuing to deliver filtered product downstream.
- Numerous automated backwash options for operator-free service and minimal backwash effluent (<2% of system volume).
- Available ACCUFLUX® media dramatically increases filter surface area in the same footprint.