The Raven 3800 is suitable for use in most top-entry mixing tasks. Capable of handling some of the most demanding industrial mixing jobs, it’s an ideal choice for solid suspension, gas dispersion and liquid-liquid dispersion, where it will deliver improved heat transfer, mass transfer and blending — critical priorities for maintaining efficiency and quality control in the chemical process industry.
Other applications include water and wastewater treatment — with a high torque/low horsepower design, the Raven 3800 can maximize flow rates while reducing energy usage, whether it’s being used for flash mixing, flocculation, lime softening, surface aeration or related processes.
- PINIONS AND GEARS: Carburized and ground helical gears provide quiet operation with many years of service life
- PILOTED C-FACE MOTOR MOUNT DESIGN: Eliminates foot mounted alignment issues that could lead to premature failure
- SELF-LUBRICATING AT THEORETICAL ZERO RPM: Dip lubrication eliminates the need for external lubrication kits when variable speed drives are used for low impeller speed operation.
- END COVER: Designed to eliminate leak paths and minimize motor vibrations
- TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS THROUGHOUT GEARBOXES: Precision tapered roller bearings handle high shock and large overhung loads
- MIXER HOUSING: Inspection windows allow convenient internal inspection without removing the motor or end plate.
- EXTRA GUSSETING: Provides rigidity to handle loads exerted on the housing by the mixing and agitation forces, leading to longer bearing and gear life
- DRYWELL DESIGNS: Eliminate oil leaks from the output shaft.
- GUARDIAN PACKAGE OPTION: Provides simple, fast, accurate oil sampling
A wide range of available impellers will allow you to configure the performance of our top entry mixer drives to any application or process.
- Low Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (LSV)
- Low Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (MHE)
- High Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (MHS)
- Rushton (RT) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
- Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
- Vertical Flat Blade Turbine (VFBT) Radial Flow Impeller
- Curved Blade Radial Flow Turbine (CBT)
- Pitched Blade Radial Flow Turbine (PBT)
- Surface Aerator
- Anti-ragging Gdx – Submerged Turbine Aerator
- Anti-ragging Anoxic (ARI-2)