- No clutches to slip, wear or replace.
- 316SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon® also available.
- Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
- Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
- Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
- Gears run in grease lubrication. Cannot leak oil.
- All JG mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Variable speed drives also available.
- Cast aluminum housing.
- Mounting clamp has adjustable angle of entry by indexed ball-and-socket design to achieve various process results.
- Fixed cup plate mount optional on 1/3 HP through 1-1/2 HP. Standard on 2 HP and larger models.