- No clutches to slip, wear or replace.
- 316SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon® also available.
- Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
- Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
- Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
- Gears run in grease lubrication. Cannot leak oil.
- All JGR mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Variable speed drives also available.
- Cast aluminum housing.
- Angle-riser mount provides a fixed 10° angle of entry.